Access email via your browser
Login with your email address and password. If you are using a personal (non-public) computer, you can check the "Remember me" option so you don't need to keep re-entering your password.
TIP: From the web mail interface you can also configure auto-responders for when you are away, safe list or blacklist email addresses and domains as well as a host of other features.
Configure Email Software and Mobiles
The following guides will help you to configure your email software and mobile devices so they can access your email accounts. Please ensure you use the following settings when following these guides:
- User name: your email address
- Incoming Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
- Incoming Mail Server Port: 993
- Outgoing Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
- Outgoing Mail Server Port: 465
- Enter the user name and password for BOTH incoming and outgoing servers (same user name and password for each)