Your privacy is important to us at 4DPrime. Here is how your Privacy is maintained:
- We don’t request access to you personal information unless we truly need it to provide the service eg: Your gender or income levels are irrelevant to us, so we don’t ask you for that information.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or services, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please initiate a chat with us, or send us an email at any time.
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our services.
Like most internet-service operators, 4DPrime collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, apps and servers typically make available; such as the browser type, language preference, geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our services.
With explicit consent, 4DPrime also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users that use our services.
Gathering and Use of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to 4DPrime’s websites and users of 4DPrime’s services choose to interact with 4DPrime in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that 4DPrime gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask people who wish to chat with us to provide a name and email address. In each case, 4DPrime collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with 4DPrime. 4DPrime does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We may use the information we collect about you (including personal information, to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to (a) provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the 4DPrime Services; (b) enable you to access and use the 4DPrime Services; (c) process and complete transactions; (d) provide customer service and support and send you related notices; (e) send promotional communications; (f) process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards; (g) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the 4DPrime Services and for marketing or advertising purposes; (h) monitor and assess compliance with our policies and standards; and (i) for other purposes for which we obtain your consent. With regard to newsletters, updates and other general communications, we will – where legally required – only provide you with such information if you have opted in. You have the opportunity to opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), we use your personal data, we may process your personal data on one or more of the following legal grounds: (i) because processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, such as to deliver the 4DPrime Services; (ii) to comply with our legal obligations; (iii) because processing is necessary for purposes of our legitimate interest or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal data, provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We may also process your data based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. For personal information that we process on behalf of our Customers, we will retain such personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
Types of personal data we collect and use
We will only process personal data in ways that are compatible with the purpose we collected it for, or for the purposes you later authorize. Before we use your personal data for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose we collected it for or that you later authorized, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out. We maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that personal data we collect and use is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
Data transfers to third parties
The purposes for which the company engages these selected third parties is in accordance with providing the services offered by 4DPrime including; website, application server, data and email hosting, cloud analytics and communications services, as well as application distribution. A list of our current third party service providers and sub-processors that are certified with ITA Privacy Shield frameworks is provided below.
- Agents, consultants and service providers: We may share your personal data with our contractors and service providers who process personal data on our behalf to perform certain business-related functions. These companies may include database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including personal data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Our Company and Affiliates: We may also share your personal data with our parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates for purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Disclosures for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency ,or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (a) to comply with a legal obligation, (b) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public; or (e) to protect against legal liability.
Third party service providers
4DPrime ensures the most commercially viable selection process by which it evaluates the security, privacy and confidentiality practices of its third parties and sub-processors that may have access to or process our service data.
|Amazon Web Services (AWS)||Data, Website and Server Hosting|
|UKFast||Data, Website and Server Hosting|
|Tawk.io||Web chat communication|
|Google LLC, USA||Google Analytics|
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Where we process personal data collected via our website or via our services for our own account management, billing or marketing purposes, you may have the right to access personal data that we hold about you and request that we correct, amend, delete it. These access rights may not apply in some cases, including where providing access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances or where it would violate the rights of someone other than the individual requesting access. If you would like to request access to, correction, amendment, or deletion of your personal data, you can submit a written request to the contact information provided below. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. In some circumstances we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
Your Data, Your Choice
You may choose to change personal data or cancel an account by contacting us using the contact details below. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing communications by following the instructions or unsubscribe mechanism in the e-mail message.
Questions or complaints
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your personal data to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of personal data within 45 days of receiving your complaint.
4DPrime may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, 4DPrime does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
4DPrime discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- (i) need to know that information in order to process it on 4DPrimes behalf or to provide services available at 4DPrime’s webservices, and
- (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using 4DPrime’s webservices, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. 4DPrime will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, 4DPrime discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when 4DPrime believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of 4DPrime, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of 4DPrime and have supplied your email address, 4DPrime may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with 4DPrime and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. 4DPrime takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the 4DPrime Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the 4DPrime Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through the Websites or Services, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
If 4DPrime, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that 4DPrime goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of 4DPrime may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org